Sharing Snippet Groups With A URL
What is URL Sharing?
URL Sharing allows you to generate a public link to share your Snippets with other TextExpander users. This is perfect If you have a blog, YouTube channel, or another community.
How to create a URL to Share a Snippet Group
- Sign in to your TextExpander.com account, select “My Snippets” from the sidebar.
- Select the Snippet Group you’d like to share and select “Sharing” at the top.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the URL Sharing radio button.
- This will generate a public URL that can be shared across your communities.
If you’re sharing from the TextExpander App, simply select the Snippet Group you’d like to share and select “Share”. You’ll be redirected to TextExpander.com to follow the instructions above.
- This Group will not appear in Public Groups.
- Remember, this is a public URL. Anyone with a TextExpander account will be able to access the Snippets in this Group.
- If you no longer wish to share this Group, select the radio button to make the Group private again.