We Help You?
Some pointers to start you on your Snippet-expanding journey.
The Getting Started Guide
First-timers start here.
Getting started for Admins
Start here if you are managing a team of users.
Let our TextExpander Customer Success Experts show you the best practices for setting up and maintaining TextExpander
Discover Snippets in Public Groups
TextExpander offers many ready-made Snippets for you to use, right away. Try one of these, or browse the whole collection.
Some tips on setting up emails, including some macros. Examples of how to embed/nest snippets inside each other for convenience.
Here are some examples of different ways to use date macros to create date snippets.
Group of the top links you use for work, website and social media links.
A few snippet ideas for a support agent.
⇧ ⌘ ♥ £ ¥
😁 🎉 👋
All About TextExpander
Learn all about the TextExpander features that will save you time.
- Using the Chrome Extension
- Discover Ready-Made Snippets in Public Groups
- Snippets Overview
- Creating, Editing, Deleting Snippet Groups
- Organizing Snippets
- Searching Snippets
- Sharing Personal Snippet Groups
- Importing and Exporting Snippet Groups
- TextExpander Preferences and Settings
- Introduction to TextExpander for iPhone & iPad
- Guide: TextExpander Rollout Checklist
- Transition Your Team to TextExpander
- Managing Organization Members
- Managing Organization Snippet Groups
- Organizing Shared Team Snippet Groups
- Using Teams in a TextExpander Organization
- Share Organization Snippet Groups With Members
- TextExpander Organization Level Permissions
- Organization Account and Settings
What’s New in TextExpander
See the latest features, bug fixes, and release notes.
The new TextExpander for Google Chrome now has everything you've come to expect from TextExpander: edit Snippets, work with teams and more.
The latest update brings a fresh, new experience that makes TextExpander easier to navigate that anyone and everyone can use, all wrapped up in a whole new streamlined look and feel.
The TextExpander 7 public beta is now available to download! The TextExpander team at Smile have been working hard to revamp TextExpander, unveiling a new design and highly-requested features. You can download the TextExpander 7 public beta now and start using it today. Here’s how: 3 Things to Know About the TextExpander 7 Public Beta...