Skip to content
Setting Up Single Sign-On (SSO) with Okta in TextExpander
What you will need to before getting started:
- SSO Point of Contact Information
- Your Identity Provider (IdP) XML Metadata
- Your Organization ID (ACS) found in your SSO Settings for your organization on TextExpander.com
TextExpander-Side Setup (SP)
- Add TextExpander to your Okta Dashboard. This is a part of the Okta Directory and will have additonal setup steps provided by Okta. You will need the Organization ID mentioned previously.
- Login to TextExpander.com.
- Goto your Organization on the left menu and navigate to the “Single Sign-On” page.
- Select Okta as your SSO Provider
- Take note of your Organization ID (ACS) you will need to input this into your Advanced Settings for Okta.
- Provide a SSO Point of Contact (This is used primary to help support your organization if there are any issues and we need to identify who set up your SSO.)
- Copy and Paste your XML Metadata.
- Your SSO Sign-in should be properly setup now. Please test your SSO Sign-in prior to setting “Require Single Sign-On” to troubleshoot any potential issues.