Setting Up Single Sign-On (SSO) with OneLogin in TextExpander
What you will need to before getting started:
You’ll need to be the OneLogin admin to complete the setup.
SSO Point of Contact Information
Your Identity Provider (IdP) XML Metadata
Your Organization ID (ACS) found in your SSO Settings for your organization on TextExpander.com
OneLogin-Side Setup (IdP)
To set up, add the TextExpander application from the OneLogin catalog.
Setup requires your Organization ID and additional custom email parameters. (You can find your Org ID by logging into TextExpander.com and going to your SSO Settings)
Add the email parameter:
1. Click on the Parameters tab.
2. Click +
Field Name: email
Flags: Include in SAML assertion
3. Click Save and then enter the email value in the next popup and click Save again.
Flag: Include in SAML assertion
TextExpander-Side Setup (SP)
- Login to TextExpander.com.
- Go to your Organization on the left menu and navigate to the “Single Sign-On” page.
- Select OneLogin as your SSO Provider
- Provide a SSO Point of Contact (This is used primary to help support your organization if there are any issues and we need to identify who set up your SSO.)
- Download and Paste your XML Metadata.
- Your SSO Sign-in should be properly setup now. Please test your SSO Sign-in prior to setting “Require Single Sign-On” to troubleshoot any potential issues.