Setting Up Single Sign-On (SSO) with Other Providers in TextExpander
Step 1 – Add the integration to your IdP
TextExpander requires a few items to work with your IdP.
– An ACS URL that includes your organization ID.
– Three SAML assertions for name mapping.
– Your generated IdP metadata XML file.
We suspect with this info you should be able to get it set up. You may not require all the information below, but at a minimum, it will require the ACS URLs and the assertions, and the nameid sending the email address as the identifier.
Audience URI: https://app.textexpander.com/acs/
We require three case sensitive SAML assertion parameters:
SP -> IdP Mappings
Step 2: Download and send XML metadata
Please download the XML Metadata file, and send it to me in your response.
Note: You’ll be unable to test the SAML login until I’ve added the Metadata to your account.
Step 3: We’ll get started with:
– Setting up the IdP metadata in our system to enable SSO
– Send you testing instructions.