Setting Up Single Sign-On (SSO) with JumpCloud in TextExpander
What you will need to before getting started:
SSO Point of Contact Information
Your Identity Provider (IdP) XML Metadata
Your Organization ID (ACS) found in your SSO Settings for your organization on TextExpander.com
JumpCloud-Side Setup (IdP)
Add the integration to your IdP
1. Search the JumpCloud directory for SAML.
2. Choose “Custom SAML App 2.0” or click on “Custom SAML app”.
SSO Configuration tab (Your orgID can be found in your SSO Settings on TextExpander.com:
IdP Entity ID: https://app.textexpander.com/acs/orgID
SP Entity ID:https://app.textexpander.com/acs/orgID
SAMLSUBJECT NAMEID: email
SAMLSUBJECT NAMEID FORMAT: nameid-format: emailAddress
Declare Redirect Endpoint = Checked
SAML Attributes — case sensitive
|TextExpander (SP)||JumpCloud (IdP)|
TextExpander-Side Setup (SP)
- Login to TextExpander.com.
- Go to your Organization on the left menu and navigate to the “Single Sign-On” page.
- Select JumpCloud as your SSO Provider
- Provide a SSO Point of Contact (This is used primary to help support your organization if there are any issues and we need to identify who set up your SSO.)
- Download and Paste your XML Metadata.
- Your SSO Sign-in should be properly setup now. Please test your SSO Sign-in prior to setting “Require Single Sign-On” to troubleshoot any potential issues.