Skip to content
Setting Up Single Sign-On (SSO) with Azure in TextExpander
What you will need to before getting started:
- SSO Point of Contact Information
- Your Identity Provider (IdP) XML Metadata
- Your Organization ID (ACS) found in your SSO Settings for your organization on TextExpander.com
TextExpander-Side Setup (SP)
- Add the integration to your IdP
- Marketplace Link:
- Setup Instructions:
- Your URLs will end up looking like:
- Note: If you’re using Azure AD in US Government Cloud, it uses the URL format of:
- Similarly, the Entity ID of Azure AD has .us in it. Apart from that, the infrastructure and feature sets are the same, so everything should work.
- You can access it from https://portal.azure.us/
- Login to TextExpander.com.
- Go to your Organization on the left menu and navigate to the “Single Sign-On” page.
- Select Azure as your SSO Provider
- Provide a SSO Point of Contact (This is used primary to help support your organization if there are any issues and we need to identify who set up your SSO.)
- Paste your metadata into the IdP Metadata field.
- Your SSO Sign-in should be properly setup now. Please test your SSO Sign-in prior to setting “Require Single Sign-On” to troubleshoot any potential issues.