Share Organization Snippet Groups With Guest Members
What are Guest Members?
Guest Members allow you to share Snippet Groups with TextExpander users who aren’t a part of your TextExpander organization. Whether they’re a contractor, intern, or part-time worker. Guest Members will not count against your TextExpander credits and they must have their own TextExpander account.
How to Share Snippet Groups with Guest Members
- Sign in to your TextExpander.com account, select “Snippet Groups” from the sidebar, under your Organization name.
- Select the Snippet Group you’d like to share and select “Sharing” at the top.
- Scroll down to Guest Members and select “Invite users” to the right.
- Enter the email addresses for the people who you’d like to invite and select “Invite”.
- Those invited wiill receive an invitation to join your Snippet Group.
- Guest Members must have their own TextExpander account. They will not count against your TextExpander credits.
- You can invite multiple Guest Members at once as long as their email addresses are comma separated.
- You must be a TextExpander Admin to share Snippet Groups with Guest Members.