Uninstall TextExpander for Mac:
- Sign out of TextExpander from Preferences > Account > Sign Out.
- Drag the TextExpander application to the Trash.
For complete removal, open Finder, select Go > Go to Folder (Cmd+Shft+G) and move to the Trash:
Macintosh HD/Users/[home]/Library/Application Support/TextExpander
This is where your snippet data is stored. The Library is hidden so hold the Option key while in Finder to reveal it.
/Home/ is whatever your account name is for your home directory.
Uninstall TextExpander for Windows:
- Go to the Windows Desktop
- Press the Windows and R keys simultaneously
- In the Run window, enter the following, including the quotation marks, or just copy/paste:
"%systemroot%\system32\control.exe" /name Microsoft.ProgramsAndFeatures
- Find TextExpander in the list of apps, and click Uninstall.
Uninstall TextExpander for Chrome:
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right side of the Chrome browser.
- Choose More Tools -> Extensions.
- Find the TextExpander for Chrome extension and click Remove.
Uninstall TextExpander for iPhone and iPad:
To remove an app from an iPhone or iPad, review this apple article on how to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch: (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207618).