If you are experiencing some trouble with TextExpander related to snippet syncing, sign out then sign back in.
Sign out of TextExpander (Mac).
- In the TextExpander menu at the top of your screen choose “Sign out of TextExpander.” If you don’t have TextExpander in your Dock then you won’t see it in the menu bar. Make TextExpander visible in the Dock by going to TextExpander’s Preferences > Appearances and unchecking the “Hide In Dock” option.
Sign out of TextExpander (iOS).
- Select the gear icon to open the Settings, scroll to the bottom, and tap “Sign out of TextExpander.” On an iPhone the Settings are only visible from the Groups list view.
Sign out of TextExpander (Windows).
- Locate the TextExpander icon in the notifications area of the taskbar in the lower right corner of the screen. Click on it, then click “Sign out of TextExpander.”
Sign out of TextExpander (Chrome).
- Click on the TextExpander icon in the upper right of the Chrome browser.
- Select the cog to open Options.
- Choose “Sign out of TextExpander”.