How to Force Restart the TextExpander for Android Application
Running into trouble while using our Android application for TextExpander? In most cases, a force restart of the application will help.
To force a restart of the Android app, please do the following:
1. From Settings, select “Apps”
2. From Apps, find and select “TextExpander”
3. On the App info screen for TextExpander, select “Force Stop” on the top right of the screen.
4. You will see a window confirming that you want to Force stop the app, select “Ok.”
5. Once back on the App info screen, select “Open” from the top left-hand side of the screen.
6. After opening, you will need to go back through the Accessibility setup by selecting “Accept and open Settings.”
7. In Accessibility, select TextExpander and turn on Accessibility using the slider button.
8. Select “Allow” to grant TextExpander access.
Currently, our Android application is in the Beta phase. If you are interested in signing up for the Android Beta, please go here: Android Beta Request