We’ve launched a new webinar series called Feature Spotlights that will run every couple of weeks, and the next one is coming up fast.
The webinar will be on April 6, 2023 at 12 pm CDT and will cover using Fill-ins, which let you create customizable Snippets with:
- Single-line and multiple-line fill-in-the-blank fields.
- Optional sections that you can include or exclude depending on the context.
- Popup menus that let you predefine a handful of text options to include in your Snippet.
Check out a video of how Fill-ins work:
Not able to play the video? Click here to watch the video
Fill-ins take your Snippets to the next level and open up many more possibilities. They’re especially useful for taking notes for sales and customer service. For instance, a sales representative can use TextExpander to take notes about sales calls, with fields for important questions to ask, including:
- Team goals
- Problems the team has
- The team size
Many medical professionals use Fill-ins to help take patient notes. The possibilities are endless.
TextExpander webinar details
This webinar will take place over Zoom, so be sure to install it before the webinars. Each webinar will last 45 minutes, and there will be a 10-minute Q&A session after each session.
Your presenters will be:
- Jennifer Burnett, Customer Success Manager
- Rex Mann, Training Enablement Manager
- Aeriel Stephens, Customer Success Manager
Stay tuned to the TextExpander Webinars page to learn about all upcoming webinars.
Comments and Discussion