Getting Started for Support Teams
Not able to play the video? Click here to watch the video
Snippet Group Suggestions
- My Information
- Note Templates
- Response Templates
Use Case Examples
- Create individual snippet groups with consistent abbreviations for things like a user’s name, email, phone number, etc, that can be nested into shared content. This allows for quick personalization of shared snippets!
- Create a repository of how-tos so reps can quickly answer frequently asked questions. Inline search makes this a dream! With collaboration enabled via edit access, all reps can contribute to the knowledge base of how-tos.
- Taking frequent notes? Use TextExpander to create templates with fill-ins that make your notes easy, quick, and consistent every time!
- Never retype the same email response again! Use email templates to craft the perfectly curated messaging, share with the team, and clear that inbox quickly!
- Use a responses Snippet Group to keep track of repetitive phrases and tidbits that aren’t full-on templates. If you’ve typed it more than once, make it a snippet and save it here!
- Get everyone involved in accurately tagging your support tickets. Use a snippet to compile all your useful tags and let teams like Marketing and Engineering chime in and add tags via nested snippets.
See TextExpander in Action
- Tagging a Ticket: Watch Here
- Responding to a Ticket: Watch Here
- Using How-tos: Watch Here
- My Information Group Explanation: Watch Here
Let’s Create Some Snippets!
Get started with Snippet Group Templates for common Support Snippet Groups. The instructions are in the following group; the five other groups below will be created as new personal groups for you once you subscribe: Get Started Here