MacReleased May 23, 2006
- Refer to other snippets as variables via “%snippet:[abbreviation]%” …
- You can now create snippets directly from selected text by means of the TextExpander Service.
- TextExpander’s preference pane can now be resized vertically.
- Abbreviations can now be corrected during typing with the backspace key.
- Fixed a bug where TextExpander did not insert snippets correctly while a hybrid keyboard layout (e.g., Dvorak Querty) was active.
- Added initial Japanese localization by Akira Ikeda.
- Available Languages: English, French, German, Japanese.