You can add email addresses, update email addresses, or switch email addresses on your TextExpander.com account using the following directions.
To switch email addresses you will need to add a new email address and then set it as the primary address. You may then choose to delete the previous email address.
- Sign in to your account on TextExpander.com. From your account name and avatar in the upper right, choose My Account and open the Profile tab.
- Click the “add email address” button and enter your new email address.
- Check your email. Click the button in the email we send to verify your new address.
- In the Profile tab of your account click the button to set your new email address as the primary one.
- You may now delete the other email address from your account.
Why can’t I change the email address associated with my TextExpander.com account?
If you do not see the option to add an email address, you are likely a member of a closed Org. Members of closed organizations cannot change their email addresses.