You can add email addresses, update email addresses, or switch email addresses on your TextExpander.com account using the following directions.
To switch email addresses you will need to add a new email address and then set it as the primary address. You may then choose to delete the previous email address.
- Visit your TextExpander account’s email settings: https://app.textexpander.com/settings/emails
- Click the “+” button in the Email addresses section.
- Check your email. Click the button in the email we sent to verify your new address.
- Go back to your TextExpander account’s email settings and click the “Set As Primary” button to set your new email address as your primary email address.
- You may now delete the other email address from your account by clicking the trashcan icon.
Why can’t I change the email address associated with my TextExpander.com account?
If you do not see the option to add an email address, you are likely a member of a closed Org. Members of closed organizations cannot change their email addresses.