If you have a TextExpander for Teams account you may need to remove a team member from the organization or delete a snippet group.
Delete an Organization Group
- Open your organization settings (only an Admin can view organization settings). Locate the settings by signing in to TextExpander.com; Choose “Admin” to the left of your account name then select Snippet Groups.
- In your organization’s Snippet Groups tab, click the trashcan inline with the group you want to delete.
The group will be deleted permanently. If you want to keep a copy of it you can export the group first.
Remove a Member from the Organization
- Open your organization settings. Locate the settings by choosing “Admin” to the left of your account name then select Members.
- In your organization’s Members tab, click the trashcan inline with the member you want to remove.
This will remove them from your organization, remove them from any organization snippet groups they were sharing, and remove them from your bill.
Remove a Member from a Group
- Open a snippet group in TextExpander.com and click on the Sharing tab.
- Locate the member you want to remove and click the trashcan inline with their name.
They will no longer have access to that group.