Reading blogs has to be one of our favorite ways to find inspiration on all things productivity. If you’re looking for some gems to add to your reading list, this post is for you! Today, we’ll introduce you to five of our favorites and share five posts to get started. Be sure to let us know which blogs you are loving too on Twitter, and let’s get started!
Some of you reading will be very familiar with Airtable, but did you know that they have an excellent blog? For those who are new, Airtable lets you create your own apps to help your team work together, no coding necessary. Their blog includes plenty of resources to help you get to know the app better, alongside some brilliant productivity guides.
Our favorites from the Airtable blog are:
- Using Data To Analyze TV’s Next Big Competition – this fun piece is secretly a lesson in how to get more from Airtable, but really well done.
- SMART Goals: How To Set Measurable, Achievable Goals – a solid intro to a concept that everyone setting goals should know inside out.
- Task Management Vs. Project Management: What’s The Difference? – we thought they were synonyms, but we were wrong!
- How To Build Better Alignment Between Your Product And Marketing Teams – we love this practical take on an important subject.
- Process Optimization: The Ultimate Guide To Streamlining Your Business – a super in-depth look at a true business gamechanger.
If you love the TextExpander blog, you’ll enjoy the Toggl one too. Toggl is best known for its three core work-related apps. Toggl Track lets you track time on projects, Toggl Plan is a project management tool, and Toggl Hire assists the recruitment process. Their blog is home to plenty of excellent content, covering remote work, management, productivity, tools, hiring, and much more. Design lovers and visual learners among you will appreciate the graphics and illustrations that accompany every post, too.
- Why I Quit Coffee and What It Did for Productivity – caffeine addicts everywhere, take note! This personal experiment contains some real food for thought.
- Why Do We Glorify The 80 Hour Workweek, and What Can We Do About It? – a really thoughtful piece looking at all things hustle culture.
- 10 Trello Alternatives For Team Project Management (2022) – this is one of a series on the Toggl blog. They’ve taken a number of the most popular productivity apps and suggested some great alternatives.
- 6 Innovative Recruitment Methods Top Recruiters Don’t Want You to Know – while much of their “Hiring” topic is relevant to recruiters, this is useful to any jobseeker.
- How To Get Work Done On Time Without Burning Out Your Team? – we love any article that does a good job answering a juicy question.
We’ve been lucky enough to host ClickUp here on the TextExpander blog! You can read their guest post on using ClickUp and TextExpander together here. ClickUp is a project management tool whose warm, fun personality is infused into their blog content. If you like a post that’ll inspire you while making you giggle, their business-related articles are for you! You can also find a guest post of our own on the ClickUp blog as well.
- How to Upgrade Onboarding with Neurodiversity in Mind – an insightful post for leaders to make note of.
- 102 Teamwork Quotes to Inspire and Motivate Your Team – we all love a great quote. Get your fix in this fun and inspiring post.
- 5 Hacks To Optimize Your Expense Management and Team’s Workflow – actionable and practical, this is one to bookmark for future reference.
- The 12 Best Note Taking Apps to Use in 2022 – one for you app lovers, here’s an in-depth review of some note-taking tools.
- Tips and Tools to Help Reduce Workplace Anxiety – fun and rich with great ideas, we love the combo of fun and science at play here.
Founded by two women of color, the Shine app is a hub for all things wellness, complete with daily mood check-ins and a massive meditation library. Their blog is a treasure trove of advice on mindfulness and wellbeing, with plenty of work-related pieces in their “Hustle” blog category. It’s written in a warm and friendly tone of voice, and their positive approach is a real mood-brightener.
- Distractions Gatecrashing Your Flow? Try a ‘Focus Ritual’ – simple yet effective, we love this easy exercise to boost productivity.
- Always Have To-Do List Guilt? Try Changing How You Define a ‘Productive’ Day – sometimes a mindset shift isn’t just necessary, it’s life changing.
- How Writing an ‘Emotional To-Do List’ Helped Me Push Past Procrastination – we love a great mindfulness activity, and this one is a treasure.
- The 1 Question to Ask Yourself Before You Start a New Week – if you’re not reading this on a Monday morning, bookmark it for next week!
- The Mindset Shift That Helps Me Deal With Rejection – we all hate rejection, and this piece describes a valuable way to face it.
HubSpot is a CRM tool with one of the best business blogs out there. Their blog is broken down into the key categories of Marketing, Sales, Service, Website, and Hustle. Here, you’ll find a brilliant array of articles that will address many of the most pressing issues businesses face. We’ve included some of our favorites below!
- 5 Steps to Create an Outstanding Marketing Plan [Free Templates] – it’s great seeing a blog that’s so generous. Not only is the content of this post on point, it includes access to templates you can use yourself too.
- 7 Sales Voicemail Mistakes + How to Recover [Advice from HubSpot Sales Reps] – need to make another cold call? Read this post first.
- How One Instagram Influencer Went From 0 to 45K on Reels (And How You Can, Too) – for our marketing-focused readers, it’s a motivating read.
- 300+ Entrepreneurs Share the Best Coping Mechanisms to Manage Stress – don’t worry, this isn’t quotes from 300 people! HubSpot share their insights from a survey they conducted and there are some great tips in this post.
- How to Stay Productive When You Work Remotely, According to HubSpot’s Leadership Development Expert – the TextExpander team has been remote since we first started and we love these beginner tips.
Lastly, we had to mention the TextExpander blog just in case this is your first visit. If you’re looking for tips on sales, recruitment, customer support, development, and how to use TextExpander, we hope you’ll stick around!
Did you enjoy this post? Dive into more of our articles on productivity here: